Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resurrecting The Butterfly

The last year since I've blogged has been a year of uprooting and growth. It is now time to resurrect The Dancing Butterfly and make retrospective sense of the past many months. As 2010 draws to a close, I begin setting goals for the coming year. One goal for 2011 (and more on these goals later) is to keep a garden journal. I have been gardening for greater than a decade and have yet to wrote anything own, including labels for my plants. I actually attempted this once in the past but the journal became unusable after being left outside in an April rain. This will be the year that I write things own so that I remember what I have learned from my experience and so that I don't kill off sprouts below the soil surface by plopping another plant on top of them, so that I take the time to slow down and contemplate my experiences and write about them here. So that I can look back, laugh, cry and revel in the resurrection of The Dancing Butterfly.

No comments: