Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And Finally...

The Borough has finally made efforts to remove MOST of the material from the leaf dump. After speaking with Councilwoman Hughes, I returned to the dump to ensure this was done. Some of the material remained, which was disappointing. While there I caught a local landscaper dumping materials.
These people should not be there -- they are not residents of High Bridge. The dump is for residential, not commercial use. Not only that, but they appear to have dumped prohibited materials that will cost the High Bridge taxpayers moneyto dispose of properly.

2 comments:

monica said...

way to go, Sandy. did it make the paper? if the dailies don't pick it up, you should write a letter to the editor to at least the Star Ledger.

The Dancing Butterfly said...

thanks, Monica. No it didn't bc they removed the stuff before the counsel meeting. That was good though bc I had hard time restraining myself and I don't know that I would have been able to let it drop once it built momentum.